As one of the premier septic companies in the Greenville, SC area, we’re ready and waiting to exceed your expectations.
You’ve tried out a few septic companies over the years, but just haven’t been that impressed. Now, you need to get your septic system looked at and you don’t know what to do. If this sounds like you, let us at American Waste Septic make things easier. As one of the premier septic companies in the Greenville, South Carolina area, we’re ready and waiting to exceed your expectations.
Our friendly, highly trained technicians are all about doing things right the first time with an emphasis on unparalleled customer service. Whether you need someone to look at your septic tank because you think something’s wrong with it or you’re pretty sure that a component of your system needs to be repaired, we’ll help you get your system up and running again in no time.
The Types of Issues Septic Companies Can Assist With
At American Waste Septic, we have found that our customers don’t always know what types of service they can expect from septic companies. While we cannot speak for every company out there, we can share with you the many different issues we can help with and the services we provide as one of the best septic companies in the Greenville, South Carolina area.
- Slow Drains– If one or two drains in your home are slow, it is likely a pipe issue; however, if they are all slow, then it’s more likely a septic tank problem and you should call us before you begin experiencing septic backups.
- Gurgling Drains– Even if all the drains are working okay, if they are making odd noises, it could be originating from the septic system and should be checked out.
- Wet Patches in Yard– Soggy areas indicate that there is a problem with drainage, which could be a drain field problem.
- Septic Maintenance– Whether or not you are experiencing any problems, calling septic companies that perform maintenance is an important step in avoiding needing to do so because a small issue became a larger concern.
- Septic Tank Repair– It is a common misconception that when there’s a problem with a septic tank, it will always need to be replaced. Our experience with repair work can often save you that expense.
- Septic Tank Pumping– We can put you on a schedule for pumping your septic tank based on family size, tank size, and other factors.
- Septic Backups– We can make an accurate septic diagnosis and resolve what has caused the backup.
- Septic Inspections– You should have your septic system inspected thoroughly every one or two years. In addition, we recommend having us perform an inspection on a property you are considering purchasing to be sure you do not inherit expensive problems.
This isn’t the only thing that sets us apart from other septic companies in the Greenville area. As a locally owned and operated company, we’re fully bonded and insured and offer 24-hour emergency services every day of the week. This way, you never have to worry about what you’ll do if something goes awry with your septic system unexpectedly.
At American Waste Septic, our promise to you is that we’ll make sure using a septic system on your property is hassle-free. To schedule a time for us to give you an estimate or to find out more about what makes our septic services stand out, get in touch with us today.
At American Waste Septic, we are proud to be one of the septic companies serving Greenville County, including Greenville, Simpsonville, Mauldin, Travelers Rest, Cherrydale, Taylors, Powdersville, Easley, Fountain Inn, Belton, Williamston, Cleveland, Marietta, Pumpkintown, Jones Gap, Pickens, Greer, Taylors, West Spartanburg, Lyman, Inman, and Woodruff, as well as Spartanburg County, including Moore, Duncan, Lyman, Spartanburg, Reidville, Wellford, and Inman, South Carolina.