If you have slow drains at your home or business in Greenville, our septic pumping services could help.
Sometimes, people think that they just have to live with slow drains at their homes or business in Greenville, South Carolina. Slow drains are not normal, and they can be signs of more serious problems with clogged pipes or your septic system. If you have been experiencing slow drains, give us a call here at American Waste Services. We can come out to your property and use our 25 years of experience to diagnose the problem, pump out your septic tank and refer you to other skilled professionals if you need any septic repairs or replacement.
What Septic System Concerns Result in Slow Drains
At American Waste Septic, we have found that some people mistakenly think that when slow drains happen throughout their Greenville, South Carolina home, the only thing that is needed is a septic tank pump-out. The reality is that a variety of septic system concerns can result in slow drains, so it takes a thorough inspection of the septic system to find what might be more than one culprit. If you have slow drains or a slow-draining septic system, here are some of the causes:
- Overuse: When homes are built, the size of the septic system put in follows code regulations based on the average family size for the number of bedrooms. If you have a larger household, frequent guests, or have another situation where you use more water than normal, you could overwhelm the system.
- Infrequent Maintenance: Maintenance involves more than just pumping the tank, and if you don’t keep up with inspections and other tasks, a problem can start small and eventually lead to slow drains and worse problems.
- Use of Antibacterial Products: Your septic system utilizes bacteria to break up waste solids. Frequent use of products that kill bacteria is harmful, resulting in the need for more frequent pumping and potentially damaging the entire septic system.
- Introducing Wrong Items: Believe it or not, even using the wrong toilet paper can plug up a septic system. Just because something says it is safe for septic system use doesn’t mean it really is. When in doubt, ask us!
There are plenty of reasons to call us first if you have slow drains:
- We were founded in 1990 and have come to be known for our honesty and reliability.
- We are fully bonded and insured, protecting your property and our employees.
- By specializing in septic tank maintenance and pump-outs, we are motivated to give you an honest diagnosis of your problem, rather than try to sell you expensive repairs that you don’t really need.
- We can take care of commercial and industrial septic tanks as well.
- We pride ourselves on providing prompt, timely service because we understand that septic backups can lead to serious water damage and hazardous situations inside your home or business.
It is easy to ignore your slow drains until it is too late, but don’t make that mistake. The SC D.H.E.C. recommends getting your septic tank pumped out every three years. It can also add real value to your property if you are selling it to show proof of regular septic maintenance. Call us today for superior service.
At American Waste Septic, we can solve slow drains problems in Greenville County, including Greenville, Simpsonville, Mauldin, Travelers Rest, Cherrydale, Powdersville, Easley, Fountain Inn, Belton, Williamston, Cleveland, Marietta, Pumpkintown, Jones Gap, Pickens, Greer, Taylors, West Spartanburg, Lyman, Inman, and Woodruff, as well as Spartanburg County, including Moore, Duncan, Lyman, Spartanburg, Reidville, Wellford, and Inman, South Carolina.